Weathertech Floorliners - Front Row, Gray, $25 or B.O. plus Shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swmiller80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weathertech Floorliners - Front Row, Gray, $25 or B.O. plus Shipping - SOLD

I have Weathertech floorliners from a 2006 Liberty that I no longer have. They are gray in color and are for the front row, driver and passenger seats. I am asking $25 or Best Offer for them plus shipping (FedEx Ground around $16 depending on destination). SOLD!!

Last edited:

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to find a set at a decent price.. if he doesn't want them I do.

Sent from my HTC One using the power of Mary's purse

swmiller80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are the digital fit floor liners made by Weathertech. I have attached a picture of them.

Attachments

• Floor Liner Photo reduced.jpg
    Floor Liner Photo reduced.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 29

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jealousy is one of the "7 deadly sins". Better to say envious. Oops, envy is one of the sins too.
Eh, I'm happy for him, yeah that's it, uh-huh! ;)

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a bit jealous myself. I was the first one to respond the first time he tried to sell them but I missed out thanks to following the forum rules. Oh well life goes on.

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a bit jealous myself. I was the first one to respond the first time he tried to sell them but I missed out thanks to following the forum rules. Oh well life goes on.

Sorry, I had no idea.

There is another set for sale on here. May not be as good of price though.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a big deal. There was another set for sale but they were sold also. I'll just keep my eye out, I'll find some sometime. :waytogo:

swmiller80

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sorry. I did follow the forum rules for selling them. I had just mentioned it when after I initially signed up on the site. It just took me some time b4 I got the required number of posts to get the permission to post items in the For Sale Forum.

I was just looking to get rid of them since they have been lying around for the past couple of years.

swmiller80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mats showed up just a lil bit ago. Exactly as described, in great condition. Thanks swmiller80!

I am glad.

At least I was able to find someone who could use them. Had them on my local Craigslist for a few weeks and did not hear get a message from anyone. Then I decided to find a Liberty Forum to see if I could find anyone who wanted them.