water leaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roost

Reaction score
Lately my jeep has been leaking through the glove box when it rains really hard, it only does it when it is parked. When I'm driving it is fine. It leaks right at the bottom like where the crack is where it would open. It doesn't make any sense to me, so I was wondering if any of you guys could help me?
Thanks,
Jess

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a thought, I might be all wet (whistle) .

Check the cold air intake on the outside just below the windshield. See if the drain holes are plugged. Sometimes they are and will fill up then find funny routes into the cabin. I have a Chev PU with that problem right now.

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an old Subaru where the drip condensation tube was down near the passengers feet, would get kicked off and drain onto the carpet. Pain in the you know what. Most likely the offending items is a blocked dust or something. If it's still under warranty, take it back to the dealership and complain. Probably a dead mouse in your duct work, blocking the blend gate.
Actually, I was looking at a photo of the thermo fuse block, and it looks like there's some kind of drip tube back there, above the fuse block. Could that be it?

Latest posts

Members online