Washed and waxed(about time)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(blarg) !!!! I like the dirt better O:) . But I'm not gonna lie, I LOVE your choice of color. I'm going to be getting a VERY similar color done to my JK in the near future. Now go get it dirty!!!! And I wanna see some pictures of the process too \:D/ . Nice looking KJ, dirty or clean. Is it a pearl coat on that orange? I've never noticed because all the pictures I see are of it clean.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that color. That's not a stock color. What is it called? You must have had it done, right?

Dave

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't like mud anymore(when I'm driving the KJ) cause it's to expensive to clean,at least in SD I can rent a car wash stall by the hour.I'll stick to the rocks,but by no means am I afraid of mud but I like my ride clean.No it's not the factory color,the name of the color is Atlas Orange('01 Lamborghini color),my KJ started out as all black.I got $5500 in hail damage and had some fun with it since I worked at a body shop at the time.It's a tri-coat paint and the transluctent orange top coat has alot of bronze and copper pearl(modified the paint a little bit to my liking).

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tjkj2002 said:
I don't like mud anymore(when I'm driving the KJ) cause it's to expensive to clean,at least in SD I can rent a car wash stall by the hour.I'll stick to the rocks,but by no means am I afraid of mud but I like my ride clean.No it's not the factory color,the name of the color is Atlas Orange('01 Lamborghini color),my KJ started out as all black.I got $5500 in hail damage and had some fun with it since I worked at a body shop at the time.It's a tri-coat paint and the transluctent orange top coat has alot of bronze and copper pearl(modified the paint a little bit to my liking).

Im sick of mud also. Some people act like thats all offroading is, but Im more of a rock guy too. O:)

Sweet Jeep btw. O:)

'cough'detailing section'cough'

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow

In all your other pics it just looks plain ole county truck orange, but now I can see there is a bit more to it than that. Looks real good.