Ventsan's Liberty Adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
All moved. I had to extend the wires for the pump and low fluid sensor, but no big deal. Really makes you wonder why it wasn't here in the first place, it fits very nicely.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Doesn't fit there on all models , I did that to my 04 about 10 years ago, but then say for example the 03 , not enough room, they switched computers around etc

Ventsan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like cut bumpers but why so high ?
I always trim so no frame is showing
Honestly I would have cut it lower with some more forethought. But I sprayed up that bit of frame with some bedliner and it's invisible now. Eventually I may grab a bumper skin from a u pull and redo the cut.

Ventsan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't fit there on all models , I did that to my 04 about 10 years ago, but then say for example the 03 , not enough room, they switched computers around etc
Makes sense. I may replace that bottle with a smaller one honestly. Who really needs 3l of washer fluid?

djtimyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes sense. I may replace that bottle with a smaller one honestly. Who really needs 3l of washer fluid?

Clearly you have not met my wife! She'll go thru that plus another full refill between oil changes @3500miles... :nutkick:

Ventsan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clearly you have not met my wife! She'll go thru that plus another full refill between oil changes @3500miles... :nutkick:
That's crazy haha. I still had 2l in there from 2015!

Ventsan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow ok its been a while. Not a whole lot done to the jeep in particular. Put a new trans into it a while back, swapped from a CB to a 2M ham radio after I got my license. Installed a roof rack on her.

All of that is gonna be dwarfed by the major sus rebuild I am doing in a couple weeks. Finally have the disposable income to install a proper 3.5 inch lift on her.

Measured the arch to hub distance at 20 inches on both fronts so she is a little saggy and will greatly benefit from this. Also looking forward to an improved ride, she has been pretty shit for the past year. Also installing new carpet in her to finally get rid of the cigarette burned carpet the previous owner made love to.

Pics will definitely be coming as the next few weeks come around. Lots o' work to be done.

-Ventsan

Last edited: