Value of a "brand new" tent from my 02 Liberty???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cpt Marvel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of tent is it? How many people does it hold, etc.?

Several companies make a custom tent designed to fit on the back of a Liberty. Google "Jeep Liberty Tent" and you'll see what I mean.

Those cost more than a tent of comparable size and quality, but since they are kind of unique to the Jeep they are worth it to some people. If it's just a generic tent with the Jeep logo on the side it's probably not worth any more than a similar tent you could buy anywhere. On the other hand, there are collectors who will buy anything.

Got any pictures of the box? Or maybe a part number? :)

EDIT: Here's the OEM one:

You must be registered for see images attach

Is that so you can crank up the car and gas your hunting buddies? Wondering what would really be the point...

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Is that so you can crank up the car and gas your hunting buddies? Wondering what would really be the point...

If you keep your cooler in the rear of the Jeep you wouldn't have to go out in the rain to fetch a beer. Keep a bucket back there and you wouldn't have to go out for anything.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bruce the young lady in the photos is very distracting of the tent. Pleats post more photos.

(
(
(

WITHOUT THE TENT!!!

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nic_kline

Reaction score
Is there a chance anybody here has a good condition rain fly for the Jeep Liberty tent? I'm trying to pick one of these up from ebay, but it's missing just the fly.

If SOMEHOW you have one I can take off your hands, send me a pm!