VA Inspection Laws, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy you got a job but sad you'll be down in Va. Well maybe someday you'll come back North so we can lay eyes on ya ! :icon_lol:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not overly thrilled with Northern VA and already miss Ohio. I'm hoping to make my way back there at some point.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
That actually may be an option down the road. For now, they want me close enough to keep an eye on me until I prove myself.

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In any event, I'm happy for you and hope they compensate you beyond your wildest dreams...Tommudd will keep Ohio nailed down until you return....:hunter:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Any Virginians know if I can get license plates before the title transfer is done? I have to go through the loan company because it's not paid off yet.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
FWIW, the title from my KJ is still in Florida (was paid off a few years before the move) and I've yet to transfer the title to Wisconsin, but I have WI plates.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohio made me title it there in order to get my tags. I got the VA title when I bought it and turned it in a couple days later when I was registering it after getting back to Ohio. The ink was barely dry on the 1st one. :icon_lol:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
^^Politics...bah!

Yeah, just another excuse to run you around and squeeze a few more bucks out of you.

Even worse, I had to pay sales tax on the extended warranty I purchased when I got the Jeep. I could have added the warranty at any time within thirty days of the sale. Had I waited a day I wouldn't have been taxed (at 7.5%) on the warranty price.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Passed my state inspection last week and got my tags done on Monday. If the guy at the DMV was correct, the drivers license should be easy. Jeep-wise, I'm almost moved.

I nearly cried when I took my Ohio plates off, though... :icon_cry:

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passed my state inspection last week and got my tags done on Monday. If the guy at the DMV was correct, the drivers license should be easy. Jeep-wise, I'm almost moved.

I nearly cried when I took my Ohio plates off, though... :icon_cry:

You're a Cavalier now, bucko!! :gr_grin:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I am a Cleveland State University Viking, doggone it! :favorites68:

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online