Uploading pictures.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boudreaux & Missy

Reaction score
Ok let me try this again. I tried to post earlier and can't find it.

Do I have to go thru Photo bucket to put that link up or can I just paste a link on here ??

GunnerSchenck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can attach pictures through here by clicking "Go Advanced" next to post quick reply. Then manage attachments. But you can only do so many of those pictures and they typically not too visible. So probably better to just go through photo bucket and attach a link to the picture.

Jeremy-WI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you do the picture in your other post? That seems to be an acceptable method

Last edited:

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't have to click 'go advanced'.

There is an 'insert image' button for quick reply as well.

Jeremy-WI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the forum software resize the image if you use the 'insert image' as it seems all that does is add [noparse]
You must be registered for see images

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The forum uses a plugin to automatically resize photos to fit the forum layout. You can then click the top banner of each photo to view it full-size.

The IMG tags are for posting images from external websites - you must link to the actual image URL, not the page it is on. That means the image has to have a file extension used by images (.jpg, .gif, .png, etcetera). To initiate the upload feature, you must be in the full editor and click the paperclip icon. If you already have uploaded images to your post, you have to scroll down and click the Manage Attachments button. This will allow you to upload more images, or remove one or more of the images you have already uploaded to the post.