Unsure On Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RATX5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to be "that guy" and post a question when the answer is right in front of my face, but I cannot seem to find any information on these wheels. I'm not sure if I'm just overlooking something or what, but I've done countless google searches and gone through the tire/wheel forums both on here and LOST. Was wondering if anyone knew what brand they might be. 15x8 5x4.5 bolt patter and quoting the seller "I'm not for sure on the backspacing, but they are very similar to 96 Jeep Grand Cherokee wheels, just wider." From what I've seen I believe the aforementioned Grand Cherokee rims are 15x7 and have either 5.5 or 5.25 inches of back spacing. Was hoping I could fit these on my 03' KJ Limited Edition. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Link to CL post: 15" wheels

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are crager style wheels. Could be pretty much anything. Have him measure the backspacing. Real easy

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Be good to try one on the front first, MOST 15 inch wheels in the aftermarket like Soft 8s do fit ok , but just to be sure
You want no more than 5 inches of back spacing with 8 inch wide wheels, with 7 inch wide you want 4 inches BUT only if lifted

Latest posts

Members online