Un sure on size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CorksKJ

Reaction score
Ive done alot of reading and still unsure what would be best for me. Getting ome/rancho and new tires. Either Firestone Dest, or Falken high country. Both tire sizes are the same but not sure if i should go with 245/75 or 245/70 on the stock 16iners. I also really dont want any rubbing what so ever. Will freek the wife out. I do not go off road.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
245/75 will fit with the lift, might need to pound the pinchweld, but other than that should be rub free.

mikey1273

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 245/70R16 on my stock wheels, stock Jeep no lift yet. I had no rubbing for a months. now I have a Fender liner that is loose that I just never seem to get at fixing it and it rubbs sometimes on the right just a bit when I make very sharp turns. Other than that I like the tires and they do look more macho than the 235 good year silent armor that I had on when I got it.

The Tire I choose was Hercules Terra Trac AT. So far I have had them like 5000 miles an they still look very new. The ride is way better than what I had before and they are not noisey at all.... Not what you would expect for an All Trerian tire. THey have handled the snow and bad weather very well and some off roading too.

http://www.herculestire.com/catalogHercules/herculesTT_AT.asp

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online