Trip to 909 on 2/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After posting in a thread over on LOST we decided to try to get a 909 run going the Monday after Valentines day. Unfortunately I dont know where it is so hopefully someone who does will want to come with us.

Let me know if anyone is interested its posted under the "Let's make 909 PLANS!" in the NE section of LOST to those who use that board more often.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
POST from LOST Forum

"We meet up at at the Daily Planet Diner that Albert suggested at say 10:30AM, chit chat and whoever is with us by 11AM, we roll.
Tyrell Rd is like a 3 minute drive north on the Taconic from the Daily Planet diner.
See what the place has to offer, pics, etc...
And depending on the time, on the way back south to NYC, I want to try and stop at Bear Mountain and drive up to the Perkins Tower, and maybe check out the old Silvermine Ski mountain area in Harriman Park, then head back homeward.
So if anyones interested in that, could be a nice full day of driving our KJ's on and off road.
I do remember the last time I was up that way at 909 there were quite a few No Motorized Vehicle signs on the trails that were footpath/mountain bike trails only. So as long as we stay off of those I think we should be good.
Meet at Daily Planet Diner- 1202 Route 55, Lagrangeville, NY 12540
Time-10:30, roll out at 11AM."

Thats the info if your interested.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha.....you posted ove here too. That's good. I am down over there on the LOST post for the run.

I have run the 909 before and yeah, you have to stay on the trail and off the trails marked "no motorized vehicles" and then you are legal.

Maybe someone will want my extra huskyliners......make me an offer.....($30??) You have first refusal Andrew.

Dave

(I will meet you guys there at the diner. We have each other's cell#.)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
haha.....you posted ove here too. That's good. I am down over there on the LOST post for the run.

I have run the 909 before and yeah, you have to stay on the trail and off the trails marked "no motorized vehicles" and then you are legal.

Maybe someone will want my extra huskyliners......make me an offer.....($30??) You have first refusal Andrew.

Dave

(I will meet you guys there at the diner. We have each other's cell#.)

Which Husky Liner?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we got 5 KJ's going now. 2 are black...2 are dark blue and one beighe (?)...haha..... Stever is in with his snorkled jeep Renne too. His Renne is nice.

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think we got 5 KJ's going now. 2 are black...2 are dark blue and one beighe (?)...haha..... Stever is in with his snorkled jeep Renne too. His Renne is nice.

Dave

Bruno says that's Light Khaki....:cool:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will see you guys down there tomorrow.

Dave