Trimmed front bumber....???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Fishing rod holders...

Very common sight here at the beach with surf fishermen.

My set is tame compared to some that include 6 to 8 tubes, and a rack to fit large coolers.

You'll also see a lot of the pickup guys with what are commonly called "rocket launchers" mounted in the bed of their trucks, these are angled rod holders that allow them to carry 10 to 13 foot surf rods without hitting overhead power lines or over passes, and provides a bit more protection for your expensive tackle if someone backs into you.

Hmmm...how interesting....I just learned something new today. :D

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Surfysixstring141, hope you saved the shinny peice o crap silver trim bit from under your bumper. Some dudes on here are willing to pay good money for that sort of spare part. Well, spare to you now that you've nixxed your bumper. Looks cool trimmed. I'm also pleased to see that you've ventured from the beach and into the woods. Keep it up!!

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Surfysixstring141, hope you saved the shinny peice o crap silver trim bit from under your bumper. Some dudes on here are willing to pay good money for that sort of spare part. Well, spare to you now that you've nixxed your bumper. Looks cool trimmed. I'm also pleased to see that you've ventured from the beach and into the woods. Keep it up!!

Wish I knew that, if someone wanted it I would have sent it to them for the price to ship it, I tossed it into the trash dumpster here at work, and it's gone.....

Funny thing is, I've been eyeing this trail for a while now since the entrance is next to the front gate at my shooting range. Finally decidied to give it a shot, it took me through some fairly deep water holes, and a few steep humps, but nothing compared to the photo's I see of what other guys go through. There's a lot of nature to see out there, always deer running across the trail, and a few other critters were watching my every move. Plan to hit it again and go even deeper, but I'll have to break out my tow strap and move a fallen tree first, that was the only thing keeping me from going further......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.