Trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midgear

Reaction score
'02s don't stain from water. :D
I would know. :p

all the water, grime, dropped sauces from big ass cheese burgers, 1 spilled dr. pepper, mud being flung inside cause the windows were down, and not one single stain for me- so you must be right.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the 4x4! So much better than 2wd. The KJ will take you to places you didn't think possible. If you aren't afraid to wheel it, you'll find out the KJ's capabilities and you will be pleasantly surprised. Everytime I go out wheeling people come up to me and say "wow, I can't belive your Liberty just did that" or something to that extent. Everyone thinks they are cute 'ute's and grocery gitters, but they are legit. They are probably right about the 2wd ones, so upgrade if you wanna wheel!

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My old '03 never got a mark on them
then again I had a Limited

oh and to the OP
TRADE IT FOR 4WD
this coming from a guy who traded a 4wd Jeep for a FWD Volkswagen
then again the VW does have a 2.0T making 200+ HP and only weighs 3000# so it does what it was built for very well
zoooooooom

Last edited:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score

Your Jeep isn't special just because it's an '02.

And those seats DO stain from water just like the '05+ seats.

They're just *darker* and the stain isn't as noticeable. But it's there. I don't even want to start thinking about how bad my '04 seats looked at turn in time.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I'm not starting anything!

I'm just saying the seats my '02 don't stain from water. Don't know why no one believes me.
They've been rained on before and they aren't stained. I didn't say the didn't stain. I know that because theres a big stain on the drivers side edge of the back seat.....I don't know what its from....I don't know if I want to know...

My seats stained!

Must be 'cause I farted and ended up sh!tin my pants!:D

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm just saying the seats my '02 don't stain from water. Don't know why no one believes me.
They've been rained on before and they aren't stained.

Maybe by this point in time, they don't stain because they are one big stain already... :confused:

Latest posts

Members online