tjkj2002's lift and parts...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I have read and heard what is being said... however, I want this stuff out of my garage.

I made mistakes and I'm paying for it now. Lesson learned.

Digger - Sorry for not purchasing those arms from you... had a set setting in the garage and wanted to upgrade, wife threw a fit... so I had to come up with an excuse. I know, I should have been honest.

Troy - I sent you a money order for my mistake.

Anyhow....

I NEED THIS STUFF GONE...

I'm selling this lift due to financial issues and marital issues....

Brand new set of Moog balljoints for the 3.5 arms, only reason I bought these is the boot was worn, so I wanted to replace them. Just being safe.... $20 shipped.

GTP hood louvres... yes, the ones that Tom has on his Jeep. $40 shipped.

3/8" steel top plates from Long Tall Texan... $30 shipped.

I will accept paypal, that way there is protection for whomever is concerned. This lift has caused MAJOR problems with my marriage and I need to get rid of it ASAP.

PM if interested.

I appreciate your time and the chance to prove to people that sometimes people just go through rough crap from time to time.

Keith

Last edited:

TexasRock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kj942.

The shocks are Ranchos... lots of pics on the web. The front is preassembled with custom 3/8" clevis "donuts" that Troy had custom made. Springs are Skyjacker Red. Shocks are white. Bump stops are red...

Hope this helps. I will try to get a picture tonight.

Keith

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to have it, but the financial situation dictates NO!! :D

cohippy that should be an awesome lift for ya. nana.gif Just rememberpics2.gif

cohippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks man I hope so, little by little it's coming along. Put in an EVIC and Auto-Dimming mirror (which took me a minute but I got it right and tied it in just like the factory) now the lift, next some tires (spacers maybe, not sure yet), skids, jba uca's (used hopefully), I'll have to take some pics and post it somewhere with the progress. Lazy I guess

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what its worth, the arms did show up today. I was promised they would ship on saturday the 24th and he didnt ship until the 30th. The arms are a good product and they did get here unharmed. Communication and not shipping on time was our major issue. You can take it for whats its worth, in the end i got my item but it was not a fun process.

o and they were not the 3.5 arms that were stated they were the 3.0 arms. so ........

Last edited:

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JBA 3.0 !!!! any questions? I even contacted Marlin at JBA about them.

Honestly how would you feel if you paid for some 3.5arms and these show up?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

keith sends me these emails-just so you see what i deal with

"They don’t make 3.0. You need to call Marlin and JBA and ask him, or ask ANYONE on the jeep forum.
He only make the 3.5’s and then the 4.5’s…. I have already researched all of this.
Keith"
"The only difference in the 3.5 and 4.5 is the angle of the ball joint. Please don’t try to start crap over this… I’ve installed over 20 lifts for people and done other mods for numerous more…
If you want, I will have Tom (tommudd) contact you.
Keith"

Last edited:

TexasRock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send them back and I will sell them to someone else for only the shipping cost.

I posted them exactly as they were sold to me... as 3.5s.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send them back and I will sell them to someone else for only the shipping cost.

I posted them exactly as they were sold to me... as 3.5s.

Trust me im not going to be shipping them back to you and loose more money. Thats ridiculous. You were a terrible seller and i got a much inferior product then what i paid for. I hope no one in the future ever has to go through this.

TexasRock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Inferior product? They are brand new arms for $200. I sold them as 3.5s because that is what I bought them as... I guess my not knowing makes me the evil doer... so be it.

Bottom line, you still got a HELL of a deal on those arms...

Sorry if they were misrepresentated, like I have stated numerous times, that is how they were sold to me.

I hope they work out for you.

TexasRock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Terrible seller because it took me a couple more days than 'promised' to ship. Hmmm... again, I apologize for having a very busy work schedule and life. Its hard to plan when you are on call for two weeks at a time.

I do, however, hope these work out for you.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Trust me im not going to be shipping them back to you and loose more money. Thats ridiculous. You were a terrible seller and i got a much inferior product then what i paid for. I hope no one in the future ever has to go through this.

Just an FYI, 4.0s look the same

cohippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lift should be coming in tomorrow! I'm hoping to have it on this weekend, then comes the saving game again. New meats, UCA's, a front hitch and a flowmaster super 44 are the next on the list (not sure what order yet...)

BTW anyone (or know someone who is) going to be selling any of the above items in the next month or two?

-Aaron

Last edited: