tire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sideshowant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all I'm in the market for some new tires. Still undecided between the yokos and toyos. But I would like to go with the 245 except for I'm not sure if they're going to give me the full of tire wheel well look. Should I just go 235? Does anyone have pics of a stock libby with 245's? I have 65000 miles on my rene so I'm sure I have some sag in the suspension.
Thanks Anthony

Last edited:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat ... and have done all my research.
There are several libertys out there with 245's on stock suspension. Based on that and some rudimentary measurements I ordered my 245/70-16's yesterday. If you can wait 2-3 weeks I can tell you for sure ;)

Good Luck! Hopefully someone will chime in with pics!

Last edited:

sideshowant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that looks sweet kjedmonton! do you get much rubbing? what tires are you using? definitely keep me posted when your tires come in luke.

KJedmonton

Reaction score
that looks sweet kjedmonton! do you get much rubbing? what tires are you using? definitely keep me posted when your tires come in luke.

I haven't noticed any rubbing at all, but I haven't had the chance to really test them yet. The tires are these, and the wheels are the OEM 17" that came with the Jeep when I bought it (Used, 17" not my choice) here is a close up of the tire/wheel...
You must be registered for see images attach