Tire Report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire717

Reaction score
After a lot of research and reviews I settled on the Firestone Destination A/T's for my factory 17's on an 03'. Well everywhere I checked, at the time, were out or on big back order. this was late summer by the way. So....

I ended up with Bridgestone Dueller A/T 695's. I actually got in on a buy 3 get 1 free at the local firestone shop.

Anyway, we are finally thawing out after gettting pounded with snow over the last month, having even being in a region in a "state of emergency" in the midwest. Great tires, smoothe ride, excellant handling. Maybe very underated when there is more of a spotlight on the REVO's and Destinations.

Last year I was upset because my old street slick Goodyear Forterras were horrible. I had to engage 4wd just to get up my driveway. Well, I have not had to do that with these "Stones". They worked great in 2wd and were awesome in 4wd.

So if you are looking for a great A/T tire I would highly recommend them. Now we will see how they do in the mud when everything really thaws.