Time for new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capecodbob

Reaction score
My 2005 Liberty suspension is getting crusty. The wife is getting old and the rough ride hurting her. I only have 140 on it. Needs ball joints, 1 front wheel bearing, 2 front tires, 1 front brake hose, wheel alignment, ****** pan and ****** lines, radiator .
Clearcoat peeling and needs shampoo and detail. So all that ads up.
However it runs fantastic on original plugs . No codes.
Replaced water pump,compressor, power steering pump and muffler. Owes me nothing.

Should I have it fixed and sell ?
Trade up as is ?

John P.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMHO I would clean the exterior and interior as well as you can and trade it in. Especially if you're wanting a more comfortable ride. The car market is crazy right now so you would get a fair amount on trade. The pragmatic side of me says it's better to own your ride and it's worth putting the money into it to fix it. Figuring a new car payment equals around 400 bucks, you'd essentially have five payments totaling 2000 and own a still wonderful and capable vehicle. That's my two cents.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously. Is the reason I’m always see “***” only on mobile platform or a setting i can toggle off ? Starting to annoy me Thanks // sorry for the hijack

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
"****** pan and ****** lines, radiator ."

I am really struggling to see what could possibly be offensive here. Rooster pan and feline lines? At least 'radiator' made it through...