TILT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
(dropmouth) WOW.... I bet that felt kind of ackward...

Neat pic...
Bennett

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mike, I know exactly how ya feel:
You must be registered for see images

Better than Coney Island, Magic Mountain and Disneyland put together (biggthumpup) Hmm, wonder if I should check my differential fluid while I'm up here...

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so how close is it to tipping, would you say? It looks like a light gust of wind could topple it, but it is a pretty heavy vehicle. Are there any specs for side-rolling angle? (and are those a lot different for a lifted KJ?)

Not that I want somebody to go out and jack up one side of their ride till it flips, but I'm curious how much it can take.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corwyyn said:
mike, I know exactly how ya feel:

Better than Coney Island, Magic Mountain and Disneyland put together (biggthumpup) Hmm, wonder if I should check my differential fluid while I'm up here...

Is that in albuquerque?

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eddo said:
Is that in albuquerque?
No Ed, thats out north of Phoenix in an area called The Rolls (cuz the land rolls up and down thru all the rises and washes). I'll be back in Albuquerque for good by the end of October...

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corwyyn said:
Better than Coney Island, Magic Mountain and Disneyland put together (biggthumpup)

Sorry to disagree, but the you cant do this zero gravity $h!t in your KJ....