Throttle Body, Spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

karter

Reaction score
I installed the poweraid spacer on my 05-3.7 several weeks ago . My wife and I both noticed better throttle response off of idle , but it's made no difference in gas mileage . This was after new spark plugs , a K&N replacement filter and the addition of a Gibson cat back exhaust .

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
I would not pay THAT price for one, unless it was made from Garolite, for what they claim they do. They work in some applications, but you probably won't see much here... I would like to know if they do any better myself. If they would have used Garolite instead, I would but one. Garolite is an insulator, and it would also insulate the TB unit from the Plenum, lowering the temperature of the TB unit. Garolite is a pretty neat material... If you could get an intake plenum gasket made of Garolite, that would be much better... Chetahonline has a lot of garolite for my previous dodge, and some other applications. They all worked great, as did the Delrin front mount.

They add the helix bore to that TB unit, but most intakes already have that in them, but I don't know if the Jeep one does. With the way SPMI is set-up, they are pretty much as fine tuned as they can be as far as atomization of fuel. If you got bad mixtures, then the injectors need cleaned or replaced. I don't think they will help with Gas mileage either...