this question is for Bennett

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shoepolishsmelling

Reaction score
hey man what size wheels and tires are you running and what kind only asking because they look nice and if i could find something close to that setup it would rock
i think i remember something on another post that they're wrangler wheels
well anyways im working on a lift so it would be nice to have tires lined up and lol i took a liking to the style you got
catch you on the flipside

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
The wheels are CRAGAR 397 16X7 5X4.5 4.0 BACKSPACE
http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sg...2&UREQC=3&UREQD=4&FNM=00&UID=2005061810365141

Sometimes though I think if I had a smaller backspace it wouldn't had rubbed so much, but for these wheels 4.0 is the smallest it gets.

The tires are Firestone Destination M/T 245/75R16. I really love these tires wear is EXCELLENT, they really haven't worn much since I bought them last year! They are kinda noisy though.

Bennett

janco

Reaction score
Bennett said:
They are kinda noisy though.

Whaddya mean, noisy? I got the same wheels and tires and don't hear a thing. 'Course, I'm usually pushing a good portion of 2200 watts worth of "Whole Lotta Love..."

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
heh...I swear, you and bennett have practically the same set up.
same wheels, tires, uber sound system....well, ur horns are louder than his...LoL...(used it yet?) lift, all sorts of other stuff in there....magnaflow...
enough lights to blind anyone...(i'm callin you over jan when there's another black out...LoL)

JeepJunky33

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Can that tire set-up go on the stock rims? I dont want to get rid of my rims but do want a more aggressive tire.
-Seth

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
JeepJunky33 said:
Hey guys,
Can that tire set-up go on the stock rims? I dont want to get rid of my rims but do want a more aggressive tire.
-Seth

yeah you can get those meats on the OE rims....

janco

Reaction score
Offset on mine is 4", just like yours. Do they rub? Of course. Do I notice? Only the pieces breakin' off and showin' up in the rearview mirror (just kidding). Spraying the tire treads down with WD-40 helps real well there...

And yes, jon, people ask me all the time to toot my horns. Some luv 'em, others hate 'em. The guys at the local Dairy Barn have me toot 'em everytime I come through there.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
janco said:
Offset on mine is 4", just like yours. Do they rub? Of course. Do I notice? Only the pieces breakin' off and showin' up in the rearview mirror (just kidding). Spraying the tire treads down with WD-40 helps real well there...

And yes, jon, people ask me all the time to toot my horns. Some luv 'em, others hate 'em. The guys at the local Dairy Barn have me toot 'em everytime I come through there.

wait a sec, you mean spray the wheel wells with WD-40? I've gotta try that. It doesn't bother me anymore actually, you just kinda learn to back up slower then there isn't rubbing. Going forward I pretty much cut everything out, so it's ok going that direction.

Those horns are awesome!! I can't imagine how loud those are, well on train I can, but on a Jeep, lol, I mean there frickin TRAIN horns. lol.. But none the less there pretty neato. I'd just be scared the police would come chasing me. he he...

Bennett