Thinking about buying my 1st Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
They're not exactly twins... Gont has the light gray fender flares and bumper, 06Liberty has the Khaki tinted flares and bumper.

So close though. :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was impossible to find a new 4x4 KJ around here when I got mine. :(

I think they all must be up here then. It's impossible to find a 2wd one in Upstate NY. But I can't live without selec-trac anyway.

Dave

Gont

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, in all my looking I didnt come across a single 2wd Liberty. Really didnt know they made 'em, heh. Guess I have alot to learn about these Jeeps:cool:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
They don't offer 2WD Jeeps in Canada. They're pretty much all 4x4s. Come down here, you can order a 4x2 Jeep, but why? lol3.gif

I wouldn't dare drive a 4x2 anything here in Michigan. That lever sure does save the day when there's snow on the ground...

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, the only real use for 4wd down here is if you get the urge to play off road, the 4wd on my Ranger that I traded for my KJ was never used unless it was for fun ...we hardly ever get snow, so there's no real need for it here.

Gont

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait for the snow to come:D Although, then it gets cold and working in the cold ent fun. Stupid prairie winters.