They Replace Crap With More Crap On Recalls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richre1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man Today Was A Terrible Day. All I Did Was Ball Joints All Day 10 Hours Straight Of Replacing Crap With Mroe Crap.
I Dont Get It They Designed Something That Fails So They Redesigned It Again And It Still Fails. I Had A Few People Come In Today To Have Thier Recalls Covered But They Wanted Us To Install Moog Ball Joints And Yes They Are Better But Thier Answer Was No. Dc Does Not Approve Any Recalls To Be Done With Non Oe Parts. I Mean These Guys Were Pissed. So My Maneger Said Hey We Can Install Them But 1 Dc Will Think Your Still Driving Around With The Bad Ball Joints And 2 You Have To Pay. Now Hey I Am Pissed Cus Under Recall I Only Get .5 Per Side That Mean A 1/2 Hour Each Side. But If Your Paying For Me To Install Moog Ball Joints Which Again Are Better I Get 1 Hour A Side. I Was Like Hey Who Cares What Dc Thinks Sell Them The Job But I Guess They Didnt Want To Pay. We Have To Send Each One Of The Old Ball Joints Back To Dc So They Cna See Why Hey Are No Good. Um Hey Mr Dc Its Cus They Are Crap.
Ok Sorry Just Wanted To Vent.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
richre..........man, I feel for you. You must be dreaming nightmares about ball joints. You shoulda logged on as "ballJointGuy"

Dave

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sort of off-topic but, what's the part number for the c-clamp style ball joint press for the Moogs? I have mine waiting to go in but, I want to make sure I have the right press so I don't @#*% them up.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats why I bought the Moogs and did the work myself.. I try to stay away from those dealerships..

I could care less is DC thinks my Jeep never got the recall. I will die with my Jeep.