The "Liberator" Mini Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottm2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I had a shop do the front because that is what people recommended. But you can use just regular spring compressors, just be careful because there is a TON of pressure on that spring.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea the more i think about it ill prolly go to a shop, unless i can get access to a spring compressor

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
scottm2010, what is your hub to fender measurements? i just installed the bds lift with jba ucas, no top plates and no extra isos, i havent had it aligned yet but my front hub to fender is about 23 inches and the rear is about 21 inches, jus wanna make sure i didnt f anything up

Boo

Reaction score
I noticed your grille guard and it looks absolutley amazing on your kj (looks just like mine!) where did you get it?!?!

new jeep owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what size Boilers shims? 1/4 or 3/8 I might look into doing this myself.
found a canadian distributor for BDS about two hours away :happy160:

did you do the clevis lift as well?

Scottm2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been on here much.

My front is 21.5 inches and the rear is 22 inches... I don't know what you did. Haha

Thanks! It took some searching around to find it. I found it on one of the Liberty forums. Just search around on the for sale section and hopefully you can find something! :)

I have the 3/8 Boiler Shims.

Thanks for the complements!