The "Friendliest Jeep Forum"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
A big thanks to all of you guy and gals (you know who you are) who make this a great place to gather info or just shoot the ......

Someone posted this week that this was the "friendliest jeep forum" and after thinkin' about it, I have to agree!

Cheers All,
=D>

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A big thanks to all of you guy and gals (you know who you are) who make this a great place to gather info or just shoot the ......

Someone posted this week that this was the "friendliest jeep forum" and after thinkin' about it, I have to agree!

Cheers All,
=D>
getout.gif:p

I agree though that this is by far the best Jeep forum going. (biggthumpup)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree.

But maybe we need a "flame suit required" special section ...where if someone gets too roudy they can get banned to only be able to post on that one "flame suit thread" and not in the rest of the forum.......you know, for when we do have that occasional gunfight............haha:D

Dave

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Sounds good .. We could call it the DMZ .. and TBJ could be in charge. lol3.gif

Hey! how'd you make your sig pic smaller .. I like.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree.

But maybe we need a "flame suit required" special section ...where if someone gets too roudy they can get banned to only be able to post on that one "flame suit thread" and not in the rest of the forum.......you know, for when we do have that occasional gunfight............haha:D

Dave

Not a bad idea....(biggthumpup)

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
After starting a thread like this I thought I better put my money where my mouth is ....

I'm BRONZE Baby!

C'mon Budke ... all that blood money yur gettin' ... Pfft 10 bucks is nothin' :D

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
After starting a thread like this I thought I better put my money where my mouth is ....

I'm BRONZE Baby!

C'mon Budke ... all that blood money yur gettin' ... Pfft 10 bucks is nothin' :D
Congrates,(biggthumpup)

BrenGun

Reaction score
Gotta agree. This is one of the smaller and friendlier forums around that I've found. I won't mention names, but there are some HUGE forums that are filled with useful info, but you have to sort it out from the useless know nothing replies. I'm impressed. :)

brucebotti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree! This is for the most part a friendly, helpful, and professional site! Keep up the good work guys and gals.
Bruce

sharpy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at the risk of personal injury... i must say... i have seen better,,,,but this forum is pretty good. remember...there is always someone BETTER!!
i tell it like i see it.
i dont believe in ass kissin.:eek:

retmil46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, this is a friendly and helpful place - I've seen forums elsewhere, not just for jeeps but other vehicles as well, where the only response a newbie could get asking a question was "quit wasting our time with that ancient topic, use the search function", or utter silence.

And after my experience on one other forum, I'm quite happy to find one that hasn't been "greened" to death.:rolleyes:

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will add my $0.02 CDN (almost par with USD these days!) to my neighbour to the north's post, I agree, while I'm on both KJ forums and they both have their strengths and weaknesses, this forum is very friendly and casual and I always enjoy visiting!

Dave

Latest posts

Members online