The Belafonte... My KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmohr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There been a lot of work go into this one. I had a 2004 V6 before as a project, all my learning has gone into this.

Its a 2002, 2.5 TD CRD manual.

It now has colour coded flares, grill, rear bumper and ARB front bar. 4-5 inches of lift, and is currently running 31/10.5/15s.

You must be registered for see images

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, nice Cherokee. You must divulge the lift secrets.

And what brand of light are you running on the bumper? I'm using the stock Renegade Hellas on mine but I'm looking for something that will throw way more lumens downrange.

cmohr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The spotties are Narva 225's. They put out a very good light spread, and , have heaps of power.

Lift actually came out of my old V6. I had a set of custom rear coils made, they can hold a full load in the back and keep it around 4in or so with the load. The front are OME 790's from about 4 years ago, but they have a little spacer under the coil perch to give the extra lift needed. I was running them with a ARB bar in the V6 and I reckon they have only dropped about 10mm or so now on the CRD.

Heres a pic of the standard CRD front struts compared the my lift struts.

Latest posts

Members online