Tail Light wiring/bulb issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neb1373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it was raining today and I pulled up to the bank and noticed my left running light came on with my running lights. Knowing that this was an issue I had someone help me check my tail lights. My left tail light, license plate light, and left tail light come on only with the brakes. My right brake light does not work. I installed a trailer 4 pin a couple years ago and the inside clear plastic melted on my tail light so I replaced the bulbs with LED's because I couldn't get that plastic out. One of the major issues I have read about my random lighting has been a broken crossed over filament so I don't think that could be an issue. I also noticed my instrument cluster 4,500 rpm light looked like it had a bulb out somewhere around there. I'm probably gonna check my fuses and remove some bulbs tomorrow, anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online