Surprised

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepKj03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I had to take the jeep to the dealer today to do a coolant flush. I know I know, I had a few reasons why I had to break down and do it: 1st don’t have tools to do a proper flush and 2nd the spot to hold the used coolant. This was the first time the jeep has been to a dealer in almost 80k miles and that was just for the ball joint recall (Nothing better than free work).

Now to the story I got a call from the dealer when they were doing their inspection and found that my water pump was going south. The guy knew that I liked to work on my car while talking to him during the write-up. The guy asked what I wanted to do and I told him to hold off and I will come up and pick up my car and replace the pump myself. He did not try to pressure me, to try to sell the job.

I got there to pick up my car and they had washed it. It was covered the tires to roof rack in mud. So if you ever have to stop by a dealership around the Auburn Hills, MI area. Look up Jeff at Milosch. I got home to do an inspection and low and behold the pump was going to go. Little to you get a chance to know when a part is going to go south before your setting on the side of the road. The pump has now been replaced and I will be back a the dealership Monday to finish the job.

belvedere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to hear a positive dealer story. My local dealer (Sibley Motor in Huron, SD) is also one of the good guys.