****** stumble and blower fan..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdanger

Reaction score
I am having two issues, first every now and then the shift from one gear to another in my 2006 automatic 3.7 has a slight stumble. It's not bad, but enough that I am noticing it. I have 56,*** miles on it. ****** fluid level is good and is decently red(i was going to do the flush before winter). Any thoughts on this? My search didn't pull up anything that helped..

Second thing is (of course right before fall/winter) when I turn on the air, settings 1,2 and 3 won't blow but setting 4 does just like it should. Still blows good heat on 4. Ideas on where to start with this?

Thanks in advance!

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't flush or replace the fluid until the trans issue is fixed.Why you hear so many horror stories about trans flushes as poeples trans were f'ed and thought a flush would help but did not and the trans died shortly after and they blame the flush.

Change the blower resistor,behind glove box.Takes 5mins max and use the sebring resistor as it's a HD version and fits.I can only recommend OEM parts for this.

jdanger

Reaction score
Sounds good. Yeah I was going to wait on a fluid change since it's doing this now. It's so intermittent that on a normal test drive from a ****** shop it's the flip of a coin if it will do it...

Latest posts

Members online