Stock stereo.. Just need gone.. $80 obo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seiran

Reaction score
Stock stereo.. Just need gone.. $50 obo

Just put in an alpine headunit + i'm about to move AND i just got a 350z as a project car (had to get a fresh motor, new/upgraded transmission, new clutch/flywheel, suspension, etc etc etc... i can't figure out what this kid was doing to this poor car kopkrab.gif ) *haha, so it'd be nice to get rid of this maybe get some gas money for it.

it's in perfect shape - no scratches or anything. *we just got like 3 feet of snow and i'm stuck at my girl's place, so I can post some photos tomorrow...

Trying to get $50 OR BEST OFFER.. *really just want this thing gone.. And just putting a price in here since it's suggested per post rules

anyway - if any of you guys are interested, let me know - shoot me an offer.. *you can PM me on here or just shoot me an email: *[email protected]

local pickup (located in Baltimore), shipping (@ buyers expense), and i'll even drive a bit if it makes it easier for ya...

Last edited:

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it would help if you put where you are located so people will know if they are local or not.

Also, if it is the standard cd player you are very overpriced compared to other sites.

seiran

Reaction score
sorry about that. updated with a different price + added my location. Only reason I added a price was since it was in the posting rules.

it would help if you put where you are located so people will know if they are local or not.

Also, if it is the standard cd player you are very overpriced compared to other sites.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if your looking for a parts car as well but a friend of mine just cracked up his 350z and is selling it for parts or whatever, unfortunately not parting out but just thought id let you know.

seiran

Reaction score
I dont know if your looking for a parts car as well but a friend of mine just cracked up his 350z and is selling it for parts or whatever, unfortunately not parting out but just thought id let you know.

if he was parting it out, i'd be up for some parts.. already have a new motor, trans, suspension, and a ton of other stuff... right now, just need some rear quarter panels...