Stickers again...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stampey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
Is that a brown coat or something?
haha no its from the show Firefly, or the movie Serenity. Its the Ship. Brown coats, is what the opposing faction calls the band of "Rebels" if you would.

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just kidding, Firefly's an awesome show. Great concept, great production...just...a great show all together. Personally, I like the music.

Mick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
desertkj said:
I've never even heard of it :-k
"Firefly" was a show that ran on Fox in 2002. Then "Serenity" was a film released in 2005. They were written by Joss Whedon who also wrote "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I had never heard of "Firefly" either until I ran across something about it online and found a torrent of a DVD rip. After watching a couple episodes I liked it so much I went out and got the DVD set. Fox sure knows how to screw up a good thing by canceling a show like this. Oh, by the way I think the shortest was of describing it is as a Si-Fi Western with great writing and characters.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the only ones I have....I need some more though.

You must be registered for see images

Lizzys07Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
These are the only ones I have...

You must be registered for see images attach

Good choice with the Tigers!

While I've always liked the Tigers, the Red Wings get my front license plate. \:D/

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stampey said:
Haha i got another new sticker today!!!

Any fellow Brown coats on this forum???
Yeah, although it should read 'Browncoats'. I never watched it in first-run, but I caught the repeats that SciFi did in advance of 'Serenity' and loved it! I now own the complete series (wow, one whole season (biggrin) ) and the movie on DVD. Rumor has it there may be new episodes coming out, but you know how the internet rumor mill goes...

Gris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awsome!

I just found a channel, "UHD", That shows FIrefly in HD. it's amazing

I had never heard of the show. Then one day during my DVD cover design phase, I ran into a cover for the series and Serenity. It got a great response so I went and rented the first disk at BLockbuster. I spent the next 2 days pretty much non-stop watching firefly and the movie. It's one of the best TV shows I think I've ever seen.

The only thing I wasn't happy about is that the movie pretty much killed any chance of bringing the show back :(

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gris said:
The only thing I wasn't happy about is that the movie pretty much killed any chance of bringing the show back :(

Not really...Serenity just finished the story, there's still plenty to be told about the rest of the story...Hell, you could bring the story right back to the war (but that would be like starwars with projectile weapons though...)...they could definitley pull off more show, it just couldn't be AFTER serenity happened. Before that point though...

Edit: I just looked on iTunes, Firefly is there in its entirety \:D/ .

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never been a fan of stickers most of the time. I've done a couple cars with decals that were related to the car but they were small and tasteful.

My Jeep has no stickers other than the ones Jeep put there, and it's most likely going to stay that way.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm stickerless!!

sgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not much into stickers on my vehichles, but this one just seemed "right" =D>

You must be registered for see images
[/img]