Stay AWAY from headlight supercenter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adonis BHK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so fed up with the crap service that I've received from these jerks, that I need to let everyone know to say away from them.

I originally ordered a set of bi-xenon headlights for my liberty about a year back - and was told that the harness had been modified to ensure that it would be flicker free.

NOPE - flickers like a cop car - I have to run my light on whenever I drive.

Also, when I got the kit, the light bulbs were loose in the package, with absolutely no protection whatsoever - and one of the insultators was cracked. I emailed Steve and he said it wouldn't be a problem - that the lights should still be fine.

A few months later, one light blows. Shortly followed by the second light.

Fastforward to today, and I ordered another set of their 'lifetime' warranty bulbs to replace them (which they charged $20.00 shipping for) only to find an even bigger mess.

The carboard boxes they stuffed light lights in were completely destroyed and open, the lights were bouncing around loose in a soft package with absolutely no protection - yet again - and they are bent and missing screws.

This is absolutely unacceptable.

I know others have had trouble with these guys, so I just wanted to warn everyone to stay away from these jerks so you don't have to go through what I have.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
Boy, thats special :mad:

On another note, how well do the bi's work? I have just reg HID's in mine and always wondered if the Bi's were better...

Adonis BHK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Bis are pretty much a necessity around here in Canada when I drive on long drips in high mountain passes without street lights. However, I would never buy anything from these guys. The problem with the Bis is also the flicker if you have DRL. They flicker from hi to low when DRl are on.