Spark Plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys and gals use.....recommend ?

2006 Sport 3.7 L, 4 speed Auto 4X4

adamkrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use OEM ngk's,They work the best and less than 2 dollars each,Stay away from the fancy gimmick plugs,The libby needs new plugs every 30k.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
adamkrz said:
Use OEM ngk's,They work the best and less than 2 dollars each,Stay away from the fancy gimmick plugs,The libby needs new plugs every 30k.

Agreed. Though the NGKs will start showing wear at around 20-25,000 miles, they work great and at less than $20 for a set it is worth doing often. Fresh plugs are the best/cheapest improvement you can make for driveability and MPG's.

65thkj

Reaction score
I like Autolite plugs. I usually get the single platinums. Stay away from Bosch, especially the +4 ones. They work well for ~5-10k miles but then tend to foul very quickly.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
65thkj said:
I like Autolite plugs. I usually get the single platinums. Stay away from Bosch, especially the +4 ones. They work well for ~5-10k miles but then tend to foul very quickly.
I use the autolite double platinums and like them,got 29,000 miles on them.Pulled one plug a while back and they look good still and are still gapped at .042,unlike the crap NGK's that came with it that where toast after 20,00 miles(gapped them at .090+ after 20,000 miles).