Spare rim!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of 4 rims and sold my original black painted steel wheels and the guy wanted the spare to match, so i let him have it. But now i need a spare rim! it doesn't have to be anything but a plain steelie, but if someone had one to match the ones i have that would be great!
look like this:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

If not i will still take any straight 16" rim!

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have one saturday when I get my new tires installed. Mine came with a mismatched spare so I bought a used Renegade rim that I will have the new tire put on. I believe it is the same as this one, I don't remember because I have a hard cover on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

It also has a tire on it, I can take off the cover and give you a pic and the tire info if you are interested. I even have a nice box my new (used) rim came in too...lol.

Last edited:

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have one saturday when I get my new tires installed. Mine came with a mismatched spare so I bought a used Renegade rim that I will have the new tire put on. I believe it is the same as this one, I don't remember because I have a hard cover on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

It also has a tire on it, I can take off the cover and give you a pic and the tire info if you are interested. I even have a nice box my new (used) rim came in too...lol.

Yeah could i get a picture, and how much do you want for it? Also with a tire on it, it probably wont be very cheap to ship.. could you get an estimate to 44145?
Thanks!

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll get a pic tomorrow, I can't walk away from MNF....lol. Do you want the tire with it, if not I can have it taken off when I have the new tires installed. I'll check on a shipping price for ya too.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it will save alot when shipping, and i got a tire to be put on. Unless it is an amazing tire worth shipping! :D

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't have your email address, so I created an album in my profile containing the pics. The center cap has a knick or something on it. I also took pics of the tire if you want it. You can see it's a wrangler and it is a 235/70/16. I'd like $50 for the rim plus whatever shipping is, if that's cool with you. All the similiar rims on ebay are looking for $25 shipping so I would hope it would be in that area. Unless they are trying to makeup the shipping difference with the $90 price tags. But like I said, once the new wheels are on I can get a shipping price for ya.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't have your email address, so I created an album in my profile containing the pics. The center cap has a knick or something on it. I also took pics of the tire if you want it. You can see it's a wrangler and it is a 235/70/16. I'd like $50 for the rim plus whatever shipping is, if that's cool with you. All the similiar rims on ebay are looking for $25 shipping so I would hope it would be in that area. Unless they are trying to makeup the shipping difference with the $90 price tags. But like I said, once the new wheels are on I can get a shipping price for ya.

Yeah the tire is even better the spare tire i was going to put on it, so if i could get it for about $80 shipped that would be great! :D

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news/bad news. Good news is as long as shipping isn't more than $30, I'll take $80. Bad news is the box I have only fits a rim so I am going to have to either find something to box it up in before I get a shipping quote, or I can see if I can plastic wrap the tire and rim and just put a shipping lable on it. I'll let ya know. I wonder if I let the air out of the tire if it would reduce the shipping weight and make it cheaper to ship.

Dibz

Reaction score
Don't want to step in here out of turn. But what about throwing it on a bus? That way you don't need to package it up, only have to throw a tag on it. And usually it isn't too expensive. Just a thought from a Newbie.

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya know what, a friend of mine just told me he sold a racing seat and shipped it via Greyhound. I never thought of that. Something to look into.

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the UPS store today and gave them the guesstimated dimensions and weight and they said between 30 and 50. Once I find some cardboard big enough and properly box it up they can give me an exact price. Hopefully it will be closer to the 30 than the 50.

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got back from the UPS store, they said it should be $30, but it might go up or down a "few" dollars when I get the exact address. That being said, $30 will be the price to ship IMO, so the original agreed price of $80 is perfect. PM me so we can exchange payment and shipping info.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.