So thats why there's a space between the cup holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Though it has paper and candy in the cup, I still think a half cup of your favorite winter beverage or wake up medicine would work well in there. Enough room to grab the handle and easily place it back down without spillage.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, yup.. Amazes me that jeep actually thought about something like that! If only they used that cup holder thinking power and use it for offroad thinking power! If that makes sense. :-s

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
hehe I never thought of that.. I thought it was just easier to grab the smokers ash tray which is stuck in there.. :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Motto; never eat or drink in the car. PERIOD

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i only drink in the car if its a cup with a lid, or if its food that wont make a mess, crumbs, or greasy fingers, same with my passengers, no smoking either :)

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RAYMAN1007 said:
i only drink in the car if its a cup with a lid, or if its food that wont make a mess, crumbs, or greasy fingers, same with my passengers, no smoking either :)

Same here. I very rarely, if ever, eat in the car, but I'm usually drinking something.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol I never thought of that....though I have to say I am THE only person trusted to eat and drink in my Jeep anyhow.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
hyedipin said:
Motto; never eat or drink in the car. PERIOD

getout.gif poke.gif

O:)

Man, if I ever come around your house, I am riding your liberty with cotton candy, pack of m&ms and crumb cake with a bottle of very unstable, and shaken ginger ale... You asked for it!

I can't stand it if anyone eats in the car, i just look at their eyes, they get the point, people close to me already know about my rules..

Latest posts

Members online