So how about planning an East meets West trip...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be awesome if some of us who were far away linked up and traveled together along the way. I would go out of my way a few hundred miles or so to make that kind of journey with some other libby owners

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would so be down but I am getting married next July and getting any more work off would be next to impossible for me to get any more work off. I asked my fiance if the meet would work for a honeymoon and she shot that down pretty quick. Cant blame a guy for trying. I would be a definite maybe if its close to mn.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to forum in So Cal

I just got my Liberty 4x4 and would like to meet up and get to know some new pepole and do some offroading. I am in Nothern San Diego County but am willing to travel for adventure and fun.

Attachments

• Photo036.jpg
    Photo036.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 7

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its at least 15 hours of driving so a couple more hours won't matter to me if i can meet up with people on their way through SD, ND before driving East and theres camping on the way.

Its around 12 hours to get south to Fargo from my place so its practically all on my way if i can make it and turn it into a week of camping.

kaykay71110

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in! just keep updated about where n when! a couple of friends of mine thought of the same thing! time to find some new trails

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were thinking of Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, Colorado Springs, Colorado , or somewhere in Minnesota.
Jen and I will definitely be going to Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, Colorado Springs, Colorado next June...

You should definitely come to MN :badger_1:

And Bigblue we could do something this summer maybe. I am extremely busy lately doing stuff for everyone else but myself so in a month or two I am planning on going camping. I will let you know.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black Hills are definately a possibility. Beautiful area.
I took the scoot out there in Sept. '09. I need an excuse to go back.:smokin:

archep

Reaction score
this sounds great! there are not a lot of Jeep owners at our area so i dont get to share the same interest on it as much and i dont get to chat about it too becasue a lot of people at our place owns cars so it really is a bit different for the,. i am hoping the schedule works out for me though, would love to become part of this meet-up!

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edit: Didn't pay attention to the fact there was more than one page to this thread. Snail Farmer just put up the same info. :D

The Black Hills and Badlands would make for a good wheeling trip.

I'd be down for Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, or South Dakota though. Where there is still real wheeling! :p

Last edited:

kaykay71110

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were thinking of Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, Colorado Springs, Colorado , or somewhere in Minnesota.
Jen and I will definitely be going to Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, Colorado Springs, Colorado next June...

a couple my friends say colorado but I'm down for any those places!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
a couple my friends say colorado but I'm down for any those places!

Jen and I plan on doing a very big loop.
From Richmond, B.C. (Just outside of Vancouver, B.C.) head South-East through Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, then South Dakota.
One the way back home we want to drop down to Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Oregon, Washington. Or Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington.
We plan on a minimum of three and a half to four and a half half weeks of road trip.

Latest posts

Members online