snorkel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Warren.fischbeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah but kj is no where near water proof. and even if you go with the dusty environment argument.. TBJ changes his filter 3x more often since the snorkel install.. :confused:

Ba, the KJ isn't hard to make water proof, we're not talking sitting in the water letting it leak past the water seals. No vehicle is water proof and as long as you extend the breather tubes up into any snorkle you have you'll be fine. As far as a dusty environ... Be the first one on the gravel road and all the dust is behind you... LOL.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
yeah but kj is no where near water proof. and even if you go with the dusty environment argument.. TBJ changes his filter 3x more often since the snorkel install.. :confused:

If your hood is under water for 10 seconds your engine is gone.

Not so with the snorkel.

It was worth it.

Plus it looks cool:D
You must be registered for see images attach

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
eeehr....I think the Airflow snorkel for the KJ is the worst looking thing I've ever seen.....

(Tony now hides under his desk, may stay there for a day or two...:()

It's ok Tony, we don't attack those without taste simply because they're tasteless:D

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your hood is under water for 10 seconds your engine is gone.

Not so with the snorkel.

It was worth it.

Plus it looks cool:D
You must be registered for see images attach

you've done that?? not wake but legit water level?? Isn't there something about pcv valve and plenty of other stuff that's not water proof? Idk. I do think the airflow looks decent. but not enough to where ima drop $300something on it. plus the mother of all holes in the kj.

Inc

Free
Reaction score
eeehr....I think the Airflow snorkel for the KJ is the worst looking thing I've ever seen.....

(Tony now hides under his desk, may stay there for a day or two...:()

I wouldn't call them the wost thing ever, but I'm not much of a fan. They do serve a purpose, but not enough for me to buy one, especially as high as my intake is now. :D

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't call them the wost thing ever, but I'm not much of a fan. They do serve a purpose, but not enough for me to buy one, especially as high as my intake is now. :D

(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown)(bowdown):p haha

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
you've done that?? not wake but legit water level?? Isn't there something about pcv valve and plenty of other stuff that's not water proof? Idk. I do think the airflow looks decent. but not enough to where ima drop $300something on it. plus the mother of all holes in the kj.

Didn't buy it to crawl malls, son.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
implying breathers have not been extended

Yes, it's done. Don't care about the PCV, the biggest reason the snorkel was installed is if ThunderbirdJunkie happens to misjudge (which is not an uncommon occurrence) depth and get in a little over his head.

Engine with bent connecting rods is one thing he will not have to worry about.

OneOneNiner

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Still not as high as mine.Kick.gif

(bowdown)Snorkel Envy