Size of cradle bolts and t-case bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By "what size" do you mean? The socket size to remove them or there actual dimensions?

The front cradle mount bolts are M14's,anything more exact can be given tomorrow since they are at work,the rears are M12's.

The t-case mounting studs/nuts(there is 6 of each) I have no idea,didn't care since I pulled it anyways,they take a 15mm socket to remove and the bottom 2 are covered by the t-case/trans mount which are M10x1.50 bolts(4 of them).

TexasRock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Troy...

Yeah, the exact measurements... reason being is a buddy of mine is dropping the cradle on his and I need to know what size bolts to replace the stock ones with... he is dropping it an inch.

I appreciate your time and help.

Keith

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Troy...

Yeah, the exact measurements... reason being is a buddy of mine is dropping the cradle on his and I need to know what size bolts to replace the stock ones with... he is dropping it an inch.

I appreciate your time and help.

Keith

If he or you could take pics and maybe make a how too, when you get a chance, I'm sure that would be much appreciated on here. At least I know I will!

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay if I'm not entirely swamped tomorrow I'll get those bolt measurements.Just be aware that dropping the cradle 1" you must drop the t-case mount 1" also. or kiss your driveshafts goodbye fast from the odd angles they will be at.

TexasRock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Troy,

I appreciate it!

What is the best service manual to get so I don't have to ask such simple questions?

Keith

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.