Silverstar Ultra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Silverstars on the market called Silverstar Ultra. Anyone tried them yet and compared to regulr SIlverstars? I've been running my silverstars for 2 years now and had no blow out. Was wondering how these Ultra ones are.

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yeah has neone tired em yet? Ordered a set off ebay cause it was cheaper than instore, they should be in at the end of the week.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the difference
You must be registered for see images

Let us know once you get them and install them, and do Stock Left/ Silverstar Right comparison with a picture and hopefully we can see the difference.

*How much did you pay? $50 a pop?

Thank You.

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will do the picture comparison once they are installed. I payed with shipping 35 dollars for a pair of headlights 9007s new in box. Not a bad deal compared to the close to 50 in the stores. Will post pictures when they are in.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allright, great.. If you will be doing the installation, please post step by step for How To section, if you have time of course. :)

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: THESE THINGS ARE AMAZING!!!!same brightness as the regular Silverstars, but when they said they shine farther down the road they meant it!!installed em today and now im going to hafta lower my head lights a little, these things do shine down the road further!will post pictures this weekend

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually had to adjust mine up when I put the OME lift on since it lifts the rear higher than the front. Im going to make me some bumpstops for the upperballjoint and lift it alittle higher with the clevis lift.. \:D/

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have to do the Silverstar mod (that I've read about) to get them to fit properly?

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What you are referring to is for the fog lights for the conversion of n dont quote me on this the 9005s to fit..for theheadlight, no conversion is needed.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if these last as long as OEM. I heard problems with how long these last, compared to OEMs.