Silver/chrome trim around rear door lock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HerronScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the part number would be for the silver/chrome trim around the rear door lock? We have one that was missing on the 2002 Liberty Limited that we just bought and I can't seem to locate a part number on the parts fiche pdf that I downloaded.

Or does anyone have a spare they'd like to part with? :)

Thanks!

Scott

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not worth the hassle imo. I have all of the limited trim even the door handles but not tot ring around the lock. Go to a junk yard and get them. However they are hard as hell to get off.

2002 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with brand new engine ;)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerronScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not worth the hassle imo. I have all of the limited trim even the door handles but not tot ring around the lock. Go to a junk yard and get them. However they are hard as hell to get off.

Thanks for the reply!

It looks like the door panel may have been off at one time as one of the lower plastic connectors isn't hooked on the panel side so I'm assuming someone was in there at some point (window regulator maybe since I'm reading that's a weak point?). Since that trim is so hard to get off I wonder how they managed to lose it. :(

I'll have to see if we have any local junkyards that have some Liberty's.

Scott

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!

It looks like the door panel may have been off at one time as one of the lower plastic connectors isn't hooked on the panel side so I'm assuming someone was in there at some point (window regulator maybe since I'm reading that's a weak point?). Since that trim is so hard to get off I wonder how they managed to lose it. :(

I'll have to see if we have any local junkyards that have some Liberty's.

Scott

You must be registered for see images

Well if you can't find it, you can always find the black ones for sure.

Latest posts

Members online