Shop Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toymanjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is a reasonable estimate for the shop time to install an OME lift from DPG. Jeep is clean, very little rust.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is a reasonable estimate for the shop time to install an OME lift from DPG. Jeep is clean, very little rust.

It's 2 hours for R&I front coilovers,0.8 hours for rear shocks,1 hour for rear coils,and 1-2 hours for alignment.

So expect a regular shop to do the install for at or around $500 dollars if they will install it at all since most do will not use customer parts and again most will not install lifts besides specialty offroad shops.

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you find a shop that uses your parts or doesnt mark up parts make best friends with them. the parts mark up in some garages is crazy.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
When I got my first one installed in 2011 I paid $150 or $200 for install/alignment.

Toymanjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.
Never had a problem getting a shop to install my parts....they won’t warranty the job though.

Latest posts

Members online