She's been HJ'd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
We have our eye on a 10 acre place just south of Sutton... you know anyone with a backhoe to help make the Jeep course? :D

Dave

No... but I have a big shovel :D and you have the same idea I have for when I finally get my acreage!

Hope it all goes a smooth as possible!

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HJ'd huh? That's as good as Budke-ized. I HJ my KJ once in a while but sometimes I don't see the point. It's just gonna get dirty again.:D

staindvans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the peanut butter on the black trim really work that good. i really need to find something the brings them back to life and doesn't need it every other week. the area near the gas tank filler gets beat up pretty bad from the stupid overflow.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Does the peanut butter on the black trim really work that good. i really need to find something the brings them back to life and doesn't need it every other week. the area near the gas tank filler gets beat up pretty bad from the stupid overflow.

I was as skeptical as anyone :D

.... that George Washington Carver was on to somethin'

HJ'd huh? That's as good as Budke-ized. I HJ my KJ once in a while but sometimes I don't see the point. It's just gonna get dirty again.:D

I hear that ... but every once in a while I like to do something to pay homage to a JCK member ...

... I'm currently training the crows in my back yard to fly in formation :D

Last edited:

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HJ'd my KJ indoors today.

Now the weather dudes are saying rain tomorrow. protest.gif

Damn the weather dudes. :mad:

Shoulda taken more pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you try it on the LR3 yet? I'd like a first hand account of how well it works before I drive to Edmonton (600 km round trip) to find the kit.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Did you try it on the LR3 yet? I'd like a first hand account of how well it works before I drive to Edmonton (600 km round trip) to find the kit.

Not yet, waiting till early July. :(