She's been HJ'd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Not sure if we have officially entered this term in the JKC Glossary yet ... but we should :D

She earned herself the HJ treatment yesterday. Power-washed, Turtle Wax Ice, Mothers Gold Class, Buffed 'till I ran out of batteries and a coating of RainX on all the glass. Oh and almost forgot the peanut butter :)

Sexy!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
after this weekends shenanigans i think mine might get a new HJ treatment too

andi might paint my hooks red like yours. i like that!

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Thanks, but maybe you should pick out a new monitor while your at it ... :D ... that's Hemi Orange

heh heh

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I feel your pain Derick... Satellite internet is not much better. Good thing I only posted 1 pic :D

Love the Silent Armor HJ ... they do rub a bit though, even after 3 times in the shop they had a hell of a time getting my wheel wells back into shape. Didn't rub at all pre smash up.

Last edited:

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
its not the monitor its me.. wasnt sure if that was a shine making it lighter.. but ill remember that when i copy your idea lol

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
its not the monitor its me.. wasnt sure if that was a shine making it lighter.. but ill remember that when i copy your idea lol

Have at it Geeky! Although I think Mag is shopping for paint as we speak, he might beat ya to it! Somebody did them in yellow, looked good!

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good Luke! Ran out of batteries? Didn't you use the force? Haha couldn't resist.

Oh and they look red in that pic to me too :)

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
heh heh The force is much too abrasive for buffing :D I should have invited you up for an HJ party ... lol

Peace Bud

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
bah to the yellow. i like red/orange better..

itll be something i do next weekend when i take my front apart to clean the radiator, take measurements for bumper stuff, etc etc..

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
heh heh The force is much too abrasive for buffing :D I should have invited you up for an HJ party ... lol

Peace Bud

:D Well thanks for the afterthought, lol... couldn't have come anyways, way too much to do - getting our house ready to list within the next week or two.

Perhaps another time though, the Jeep sure could use it!

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Ya I guess busy is a good word for it. I've been through that twice in the last 3 years. Here's hoping it sells in the first week!

P.S. Are you staying in Keswick? ... or will you have to go through a messy name change :D

Last edited:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Luke, That HJ full treatment looks awesome! :D
It is so bright, I had to put on sunglasses to look at it on the monitor! ;)
Nice License Plate!:cool:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luke, that looks really good. I need an HJ wax job now.....

YC, your yellow looks good.

Dave

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Those are the ones! Awesome with the skid ...

Y'know my first instinct said you ... but then "Yellow" Coyote... it just seemed to obvious. :D

lol3.gif

Only because it's my favorite color. :D

The yellow ended up being a head-turner without going overboard. Originally I was just going to use it on my front/rear hooks - but now all skids (except my gas tank skid), my diff guard, and the hooks are in yellow. Anything more would be too much.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I guess busy is a good word for it. I've been through that twice in the last 3 years. Here's hoping it sells in the first week!

P.S. Are you staying in Keswick? ... or will you have to go through a messy name change :D

Just caught your edit :) We will be staying in the area, hopefully a bit more out of town... due to her disability my wife can't handle the stairs anymore so we are looking for a bungalow.

We have our eye on a 10 acre place just south of Sutton... you know anyone with a backhoe to help make the Jeep course? :D

Dave