Set of 5 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 16x8 MOAB Wheels YJ KJ XJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OxLibertySport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've sold my Liberty; never got around to using these MOAB's. I have 'um on eBay and my local Craigslist - this forum has helped me out with info, so, if any forum member is local & would like the wheels, I'll do my best to make a special deal!

See here:
eBay
Local Craigslist

I have a set of five (5) Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 16" (16x8) MOAB Rims in good condition. None have any road rash; but, all have some paint chips on the outer most lip of the rim. The chips could be easily touched-up. There are some light scratches on a few that will need to be polished out.

Includes a set of Jeep Lug Nuts w/ MOPAR Wheel Locks & Key

These rims are very popular swaps on the 2002-2007 Jeep Liberty (KJ) and Jeep Cherokee (XJ) too. These are getting hard to find!!

Local Pick Up Only. If you need shipping, you'll need to ship me pre-labeled shipping cartons & packing material for each wheel - after which, I'll pack & schedule the carrier pick up.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you drop them off at a fastenal for shipping?

nbas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi OxLibertySport
I am also interested in those rims. However, I am in Greece... Is there any way you can ship them and I pay for the shipment?

OxLibertySport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi OxLibertySport
I am also interested in those rims. However, I am in Greece... Is there any way you can ship them and I pay for the shipment?

LOL ... I'd refer you back to my shipping statement in the ad ... I'd really have no problem doing so; but, I just do not have any packing material(s) that would satisfy me that the rims would not be damaged in transit. Finding such materials on my own is just not economically justifiable for me.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir, there's one very close to me ... they'd be unboxed & I assume the staff would know what to do with them?
Not sure I've never shipped anything through fastenal but hear it's good pricing and simple for large items. I'll call them today at work and see what the process is.

nbas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL ... I'd refer you back to my shipping statement in the ad ... I'd really have no problem doing so; but, I just do not have any packing material(s) that would satisfy me that the rims would not be damaged in transit. Finding such materials on my own is just not economically justifiable for me.
OK, I understand. Thanks anyway!

OxLibertySport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I wayyy overpaid for my set ... heck, when I was looking for them, I couldn't find anybody who had them for sale! I figured they'd be an easy sell ... not so much. :icon_sad:

Latest posts

Members online