Selling mine...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

45toter

Reaction score
Paid $9000 for my '05 a year ago. Temp started creeping up about a month ago. Took to "stealer" for water pump. Told them to change the belt and all usual parts also. They said it needed a radiator so got that too. Took 3 weeks but got it back for $3000. 4 days later, it just shut off with a oil light on. Called "stealer", told them to come get it for warranty repair. They checked it and called me. Said it dropped #2 valve thru the piston due to a valve keeper coming off. $5000 to install a sleeve, piston and head. Can't do it so it has to go. Unless I can find a cheap engine, which I doubt. I can't get half my money back out of it now! Nice, clean Libby. 2" lift, 265 Dura Tracs, ARB bumper with Warn winch. It has not been off road since I've had it. I am in south GA if any of you are interested in it. It has $3000 worth of accessories on it. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Text 912-655-4295