Seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just looking for recommendations/pictures of different seat covers. My seats are horribly stained from the previous owner and no matter how much I try they will not come clean..

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've had 2 different sets of covers, the first was a reltree patterned set made by saddleman (purchased at pepboys for 30 each) they did require a little bit of modification to get a tight fit, i just used a small pair of grommet pliers from harbor freight and then some paracord to tighten up the bottom. the others were smittybilt GEAR covers, again i did a little improvising with some rubber coating brake line (3/16") shoe string and zip ties to hold them in place better than using the bungies that come with them. before you go and spend money on seat covers pull the fabric off of the stock seats (only takes about 2 hours total and is easy to put back on) prespot the stains with a good degreaser or apc (meguiars d101 works well) and then just run them through a good wash cycle, tumble dry them and you'll probably get most of the stains out, then put a good water/stain repellant on them.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been running the MOPAR wetsuit seat covers for 10 years.Very good fit when finished but takes some time to install if you have the seperate headrests(Limited style seats).

Best pic I have..............

You must be registered for see images attach

Thelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to find something waterproof to put on my seats. I do not want to pay for leather though.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats what the smittybilt gear covers are, covercraft has cordura as an option, i know theres other makers just cant think off of the top of my head, a google search would probably get you more options than you can ever want.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been running the MOPAR wetsuit seat covers for 10 years.Very good fit when finished but takes some time to install if you have the seperate headrests(Limited style seats).

Troy, are those still available from Mopar?

Bob

QuickSilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers from AutoAnything.com for the front seats. $129 for the pair, but if you chat online with a sales rep they will give you 15% off, so really $110 w/free shipping. I got mine in black and grey

You must be registered for see images

The photo is a sample, but the seat covers are custom fitted for your vehicle.

Thelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers from AutoAnything.com for the front seats. $129 for the pair, but if you chat online with a sales rep they will give you 15% off, so really $110 w/free shipping. I got mine in black and grey

You must be registered for see images

The photo is a sample, but the seat covers are custom fitted for your vehicle.

Are those waterproof? Did yours fit right?

QuickSilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those waterproof? Did yours fit right?
I haven't received them yet, but maybe by early next week.

This is the ad copy from the AutoAnything website:

Features

• Keep your seats and your budget covered with Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers
  • Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
  • Spacer knit mesh fabric delivers sports car styling
  • Breathable design keep your seats, and your backside, cool
  • Three layers of special fabrics offer strength and water resistance
  • Stretchy construction makes for easy installation and a great fit
  • Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
  • Choose from an array of colors
  • Your Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty

If you are looking for complete waterproofing, you might want to try the Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers on the same site. Somebody told me they actually REPEL water. But they are more expensive.

Last edited:

QuickSilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't received them yet, but maybe by early next week.

This is the ad copy from the AutoAnything website:

Features

• Keep your seats and your budget covered with Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers
  • Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
  • Spacer knit mesh fabric delivers sports car styling
  • Breathable design keep your seats, and your backside, cool
  • Three layers of special fabrics offer strength and water resistance
  • Stretchy construction makes for easy installation and a great fit
  • Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
  • Choose from an array of colors
  • Your Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty

If you are looking for complete waterproofing, you might want to try the Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers on the same site. Somebody told me they actually REPEL water. But they are more expensive.
I received my Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers yesterday and immediately installed them. I ordered mine in black and gray. Sorry for the quality of the photos, camera phone

Impressions: The seat and seatback portions fit really well. The material fit the cushions snugly, grips the contours well, and there's no sliding. The spacer mesh material is comfortable and does provide cooler airflow between the seatback and my back.

The headrest covers seemed a little oversized (you might see the material bunching up at the bottom, but it's not really noticeable, especially if the headrests are lowered all the way.

Last edited:

jaywatch_3

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm new to the group and had a seat cover question. Does anyone know if the Smittybilt GEAR Covers will fit an 05 Renegade?

Thanks in advance for your help