Seat Covers...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tinaweena

Reaction score
Hey Guys...
I've been spending alot of time at the beach this summer....so I want to but some seat covers to protect from the sand/sunscreen that is tracked into the Jeep all the time.
Where can I find a rear cover with headrests? Also which front seat covers fit the best?
Oh and I also wanna find a cute spare tire cover.
Any links would be appreciated.

K9 DAD

Reaction score
For seat covers, check out www.legacyseatcovers.com.

I wanted covers for the front for exactly the same reason (protection from sand;water;dog) and I got neoprene covers. They are custom fit, and look great! A little expensive, but worth it.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Tinaweena said:
Hey Guys...
I've been spending alot of time at the beach this summer....so I want to but some seat covers to protect from the sand/sunscreen that is tracked into the Jeep all the time.
Where can I find a rear cover with headrests? Also which front seat covers fit the best?

http://wetokole.net/page/WOH/PROD/JP/LIBERTYR

a bit pricey but...

Tinaweena

Reaction score
-=JoN=- said:
Tinaweena said:
Hey Guys...

a bit pricey but...

Thanks Jon, you're right...that is a bit pricey ahaha

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Tinaweena said:
-=JoN=- said:
Tinaweena said:
Hey Guys...

a bit pricey but...

I heard they were worth the price tho

Tinaweena

Reaction score
-=JoN=- said:
Tinaweena said:
-=JoN=- said:
Tinaweena said:
Hey Guys...

a bit pricey but...

I heard they were worth the price tho

Hmm..maybe I will give em a try then, wonder what shipping will be?! Oh well, you gotta pay to play. Or so I hear \:D/
Gonna have to wait a bit tho, cash is not my strong suit haha

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Tinaweena said:
Hmm..maybe I will give em a try then, wonder what shipping will be?! Oh well, you gotta pay to play. Or so I hear \:D/

LoL, i've been wanting to get a set for about 2 years now. like you cash isnt exactly my strong suite.....but hey..only took me 3 years go actually get new tires......LoL....maybe end of this year i'll have a set of Okole's

Tinaweena

Reaction score
-=JoN=- said:
Tinaweena said:

LoL, i've been wanting to get a set for about 2 years now. like you cash isnt exactly my strong suite.....but hey..only took me 3 years go actually get new tires......LoL....maybe end of this year i'll have a set of Okole's

Yeah for now I may just get a cheap set, since protection is what I'm after right now.

K9 DAD

Reaction score
Tinaweena said:
Thanks so much....do they have the back ones with the headrests?? I'm going CrAzY trying to find them.

I'm certain they can custom fit them for you. I've spoken to them directly and they're willing to make the seats however you want. The one's I got are waterproof and fit so well they don't even look like covers. They are a little pricey, but you'll never have to buy another set :)

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seat covers

Mopar makes good seat covers. They fit great and protect well. My only complaint is that when you fold the rear seat down, then back up, the seat belt buckles gets stuck under the seat cover. www.jparts.com has them for 15% off dealer cost.

Tinaweena

Reaction score
Re: Seat covers

VTNomad said:
Mopar makes good seat covers. They fit great and protect well. My only complaint is that when you fold the rear seat down, then back up, the seat belt buckles gets stuck under the seat cover. www.jparts.com has them for 15% off dealer cost.

Wow....thanks a bunch! I may just be ordering these tomorrow after I get paid! If/when I do, I'll let you know how it works out. Thanks again.

acbafam

Reaction score
best seat covers hands down!

http://www.wetokole.com/

These are by far the best seat covers I have ever seen!

Had them in my last two cars, saving up for the liberty... plus can't decide which ones I want either...

You must be registered for see images

mabe it's the Parrotthead in me but I'm drawn to the bottom 3 rows!

http://wetokole.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=ADD2&Store_Code=WOH

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.