Scoooooore!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2372ighost

Reaction score
Took my 02 sport (113,*** mi) in for the lbj recall today. The dealer called to inform me that they couldn't install the new bj's because the hole in the steering knuckles were wallowed out. cryinghard.gif They had one Knuckle and were checking the other dealers for the other, and it would be late in the pm before it would be ready. I went in late prepared for a wallet lightening bill. Surprise, surprise the bill was $0.00 all warranty. They said the dealer that did the first recall screwed up. I'm glad that I didn't put my lift on it before I took it in, I can picture the argument against warranty. (argue) The kj steers like a new one now, I didn't realize that the vibes from the front weren't the worn out tires.
A big ATTABOY to the dealer for not trying to flim flam me. =D>

2003KJ

Reaction score
wow, and which dealer was this? Also where you located? Trying to give a heads up to others in your area that are in need of a dealer.

On and (welcome) to the site btw

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, I did......and I'm not near as impressed with them to say the least.
I haven't had the BJ recall done yet, so I can't really speak for that. I've had other problems with my mother's Limited that everyone probably already knows about, but I did just have my first free oil change last weekend. The oil change was fine (kinda hard to screw that up), but when my wife picked it up they had oil and grease all over my seat! She had to take it back and make em shampoo the seat. I know that's not a big deal, but it's little crap like that that really irritates me!

But hey, I'm glad you had a good experience....maybe my luck will change... :-({|=

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
06Liberty said:
yeah, I did......and I'm not near as impressed with them to say the least.
The oil change was fine (kinda hard to screw that up), but when my wife picked it up they had oil and grease all over my seat! She had to take it back and make em shampoo the seat. I know that's not a big deal, but it's little crap like that that really irritates me!

:-({|=
---------------------------------------

I had the same thing happen so I do my own oil changes, but I got a old seatcover and put it on the drivers seat until I'm done. Also put it on when I went to the dealer for the ball joints. When I'm done I just take it off and keep it behind the rear seats. Try it - it works.

2372ighost

Reaction score
That would tic me of also.That's probably why they put paper floor mats and plastic on the seats the last two times I was over there.