S.O.S HELP!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do i get the stock radio out of the dash on a 2007 jeep liberty!!!

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what screws i can get to any screws the black bezel is still on do you have to remove the knobs to pull the cover out the dash i just read put a spatchula in there and pry does that work for the 07's

dnm45227

Reaction score
not sure about the 07's, but i thought (i've never done it), that you use a spatula to pry it off. others claify shortly. hang in there.

Boilermaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Link to RB1 Nav Install. Ninth page has a kind of weak diagram on how to pull the bezel. One phillips head screw down by the lighter. The rest of the bezel is held on by metal tabs; pull the bezel gently around the edges. I don't remember having to use a spatula or anything like that to get the bezel off.

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
Link to RB1 Nav Install. Ninth page has a kind of weak diagram on how to pull the bezel. One phillips head screw down by the lighter. The rest of the bezel is held on by metal tabs; pull the bezel gently around the edges. I don't remember having to use a spatula or anything like that to get the bezel off.

link didn't take me anywhere #-o

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bezel pops right off, I don't get how you can be having so much trouble. There is one screw in that cubby hole and that's it.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, is 07 so much different? Isn't there a screw next to your lighter? I even had pictures of it. We even had step by step removal somewhere..

can you spot the screw... right there, look right under center dial, near the O/D off button.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Yep like titan said one screw, that's all. After that 4 screws, off the radio.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is extremely easy, you can't go wrong or break anything. If you have the silver accent on the trim, put a towel or something on your console to avoid scratch. Another tip, leave the shifter on 1 for extra room.

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found the screw i wasn't looking hard enough i don't have a screw driver so it is tucked in a little about 3 to 4 inches past the power outlet

Latest posts

Members online