Rut row raggie.. HEMI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Titan... your Charger is sweet! Thanks for the photos. I too love the Midnight Blue. The wife and I were looking for a KJ in that color, but couldn't find the options we wanted at the time. I have to say that's one of the nicest colors. I could have gotten that color on my TJ (since I did a build to order), but whatever reason I got flame red stuck in my head.

I'm sure driving a HEMI is a lot of fun. My in-laws own two of the old HEMI Chargers (both '69's), and their fun to take a ride in. But, with the new cars these days, they have all of the nice modern comforts that the old ones didn't have (I about passed out in the back of one of them on the way to a car show in Kansas during the summer as they don't have A/C). My in-laws want to get a new Dodge later this year, and I've been suggesting that they pickup a new Charger.

I'll keep an eye out for your wife, btw!