Rut row raggie.. HEMI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
desertkj said:

it aint his....he was talkin about his parents gettin a WK not too long ago

Correct..

The hemi is just amazing. Ive not driven it yet, mostly b/c im afrad to. The area I live in is just crazy. Its a one lane road and people FLY. Guard rails hang over the road, people run you off the road.. Scary scene really. Its alot bigger than my kj and it seems to be alittle hard to judge.

I love the engine.. Its just crazy.. It only has 2xx miles on it so no real hard accelerations yet. We did some brief wide open throttle runs and it was nice. Its the perfect Jeep for my mom. BAS, ESP, traction control, ERM, alot of stuff that keeps women on the road. O:) It just doest compare to my KJ though. I was jealous at first, but then I got to looking under it, in the engine bay, and over all the thing is just cluttered. It could never go offroad like a kj could. The gas tank hangs down right in the middle, the exhaust all hangs down lower than ours, the front and rear approach angles are sad, but, it has a hemi and Quadra-drive II. It will never see mud anyway, it staying in the garage for now. Probably wont be driven in the rain much, nor snow.

Im really wanting to take a pic of all the jeeps today. I cannot think of a place to fit all of them side by side. :-s

Took this one last night:

You must be registered for see images attach

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohh, another thing.. My dad told me that one of the fog lights wasn't working and was probably a bad bulb. I was doing my post inspection and the fog light wasn't even plugged in!! When I was going over my Liberty after getting it, I found a vacuum hose disconnected on the drivers side of the engine right over the valve cover. Jeep needs to step up their final inspection. (whistle)

And why didnt the dealer catch these things? I use to work at a dealership and we went over the cars really well in they came in. Dad bought it at a fairly big dealership by the way he described it. It was called Crossroads in Louisville Ky. They only sold Jeep and Chrysler. \:D/

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice color, I drove these a few times, and yes they are somewhat more luxurious than our KJs but the together-feeling of KJ does not exist. It is still a bit sloppy.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few more pics. Drove it on a 3 hour trip yesterday and gosh was it nice! It only downshifted once on a hill and it was b/c I gave it alittle gas. So much low end torque its not funny.. I only wish it was mine. :-s I believe I could let the libby go for the hemi, its overpowering. :-s

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate dealers logo! remove it as soon as you can. It looks ugly.

Your KJ still looks so much better with the lift it's got.
Can you say HEMI!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
I hate dealers logo! remove it as soon as you can. It looks ugly.

Your KJ still looks so much better with the lift it's got.
Can you say HEMI!

Im going to lift it alittle more in the next week. Ill be sure to take tons of pics, like I usually do. \:D/

We kinda like the dealer badge. The only time I dont like them is if the dealer *****, but this one was really cool. Did you get the "Cross" Roads? Hehe.. i thought it was kidna cool. And at least its not a big plate that was stuck on like my libbys. I thought it was going to take the paint off with it. :-s

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I still have the windshield sticker that my dealership places on their Jeeps. Of course, the license plate frame is gone, lol.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
Lookin sharp!!!

I bet we could drop a 5.7 into a KJ.... \:D/ :-k
Good luck with that. Gonna cost a good amount of $$$$.$$ It won't even fit in a Dakota...

The WK interior isn't all that special. I think it looks kinda odd myself. The new Overland model's interior looks way better.

Is this an '06 or '07?

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeepster, cool Jeep family you have there! And nice WK! I'd love having Quadra-Drive II. Thanks for the photos.