Rusty's lift with OME shock instead of his for $50 more?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steepcreekfreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this as good or better than the Rancho rear? He added it for fifity. Cost me 565 out the door with shipping. Did I screw up? Should I have gotten the Rancho instead?

Thanks

Gringo Loco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alot of the people who just got in on a group buy for Rusty's Lift also upgraded to OME shocks and seem to be real happy with them. I think you chose well.

sgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
steepcreekfreak said:
Is this as good or better than the Rancho rear? He added it for fifity. Cost me 565 out the door with shipping. Did I screw up? Should I have gotten the Rancho instead?

Thanks

No way you screwed up. OME (Old Man Emu) components are top-notch. Though I haven't tried the Rancho version, the OME on my newly installed Rusty's kit is certainly doing the job. You're gonna love it!!

steepcreekfreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats the travel diff between the OME P/N N132L and the one missing the L???

I am only putting on 2 1/2'' lift on the back. Is this shock going to top out on me? If so I will send it back and get the L's from All J's

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
steepcreekfreak said:
whats the travel diff between the OME P/N N132L and the one missing the L???

I am only putting on 2 1/2'' lift on the back. Is this shock going to top out on me? If so I will send it back and get the L's from All J's
The N132L rear shocks are 2" longer than the N132 rear shocks.L=Longer.

steepcreekfreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tjkj2002 whats your opinion on this one shoud I send the OME P/N N132 back and get the L's from all j or will the shorties work fine.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass. Just wanna get done right the first time so I don't have to mess with it later.

Thanks for the info

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
steepcreekfreak said:
tjkj2002 whats your opinion on this one shoud I send the OME P/N N132 back and get the L's from all j or will the shorties work fine.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass. Just wanna get done right the first time so I don't have to mess with it later.

Thanks for the info
Looking to do some ********* wheelin where you need max articulation? If yes than I would get the N132L's.I have the N132's and running close to 4" of lift with no problems,I would go with the N132L's but I'm also running 265/75's so I really can't stuff them any farther then they already go.Stick with the N132's,you should be just fine.

Members online

No members online now.